Brush Rodeo

69th Annual Event

CACE Western Art Show

CACE Western Art Show

CACE Western Art Show

We are excited to announce the upcoming CACE Western Art Show! Held in collaboration with the Brush Rodeo Association, this highly anticipated 3-day exhibition will take place at the Mark Arndt Event Center on the Morgan County Fairgrounds. Mark your calendars for July 2nd to July 4th and join us for a remarkable showcase of Western art.

Featuring a curated selection of 2D and 3D pieces, the CACE Western Art Show offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of Western artistry. With space reserved for 25 talented artists, you’ll have the chance to explore a diverse range of artworks, all available for sale. The artists will receive a generous 90% share of the proceeds, with the remaining 10% going towards operational expenses to support this exceptional event.

The CACE Western Art Show is open to the public, and admission is free. Come and experience the beauty and creativity of Western art on:

July 2nd and 3rd from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM, and on July 4th from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

We invite you to join us for an inspiring celebration of art, culture, and community.

Zach Chapman

Western Art Show Featured Artist

Cover artist for the 2023 Brush Rodeo Program is Zach Chapman of Otis, Colorado. Chapman’s “Colt” was chosen as People’s Choice at the 2022 CACE Western Art Show. The image is also featured on this year’s Brush Rodeo Poster and other promotional material.

Chapman’s website highlights his deep appreciation for rural life. Quoting Zach, “The main source of inspiration in my photography comes from God’s beautiful creation and watching my preschool children enjoy the simple things in everyday life. Each day while teaching I get to watch my students enjoy every little thing they discover in and outside of the classroom. If you sit back and view the world through the lens of a child, you notice the world is pretty amazing. The best part of my photography is the adventure of everyday life that catches my eye and lens. The goal of my photography is to teach and inspire others, young and old, to go out and find the beauty this world has to offer. In capturing these moments, I leave a story and legacy behind that will touch and inspire others to enjoy the beauty and journey all around us.”

Zach Chapman | Western Art Show Featured Artist
Zach Chapman from Otis, CO

Sponsor for CACE Western Art Show:

Please put the CACE Western Art Show on your list for “things to do in Brush” during the Fourth of July and Rodeo festivities. Located in the Mark Arndt Event Center at the Morgan County Fairgrounds, the CACE Western Art Show is open from 3:00 to 7:00 PM. July 2 & 3 and 1:00 to 7:00 on July 4.

Cool off in the AC and feast your eyes on the works of talented artists from Morgan County and beyond. The artists are on site several hours each day and enjoy visiting with you about their works of art. Enhance your home or office with a unique piece of art!

This year’s show is generously sponsored by Hubbard an Alltech company. CACE is an initiative of Morgan Community College. Now in its 14th year, CACE seeks to enhance life through artistic, cultural, social, and intellectual activities.

Are you an artist? You can submit an application from February 1 through May 31, for the CACE Western Art Show at www.callforentry.org, a free resource for artists seeking opportunities for exhibitions.

The CACE Western Art Show is open to the public July 2-4, 1:00-6:00 PM. Admission is free.

Open July 2, 3 & 4
from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Photography • Paintings • Drawings • Carvings • Sculpture
Hosted by MCC Center for Arts and Community Enrichment (CACE) in collaboration with the Brush Rodeo Association and sponsored by Hubbard Feeds
At the V.I.P. event on July 1, attendees vote for their favorite piece of artwork.
CACE (Center for Art and Community Enrichment) is an inspiring initiative by Morgan Community College. The CACE Western Art Show is an annual 3-day exhibition held at the prestigious Mark Arndt Event Center on the Morgan County Fairgrounds, taking place from July 2nd to July 4th each year.
Participating artists are selected from applications submitted to:
Events Skip to content